Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Quick Note...

Just thought that I'd mention that this month of May was the first one that I ever managed to go hiking every single day. Not an easy feat (although working overnights helps in this regard). There were times when I was hiking in the pouring rain, but I was determined to hike every day this month, once it was starting to get clear that that distinction was within reach. Sometimes I went hiking with others, mostly, it was by myself. There were a couple of occasions when I saw a bear - and wrote about them. But those were the last times that I saw a bear, to date. Kind of surprising, since it seemed I might have plenty more opportunities to see them, but it has not happened since a few weeks now.

Anyway, it was a small accomplishment, and I felt proud of it, so just thought it was something to mention...

No comments:

Post a Comment