Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Conversation About....Boobs

As a guy, I can hardly profess to be an expert on women, and their experiences. I can't speak to the experience of PMS, and the infamous mood swings and other peculiarities that women are always mentioning in relation to this.

I also don't know what it is like to have boobs and, apparently, I know less about boobs than I initially thought.

Now, I love boobs! I won't go into detail about it right now, and refuse to mention my preferences, one way or the other, after reading this article. Too personal, you know? I have preferences, believe me. And boobs have always fascinated me. I hardly think myself unique among men for this.

Yet, perhaps I never gave them much serious thought before. But this article really was an eye-opener. There were a couple of things that were pretty much common sense. The whole men who don't want children prefer smaller boobs -although I hardly know any men who will admit to liking women with smaller boobs. For most men, at least outwardly, the preferred taste would be the bigger, the better. But if there are men who would indeed prefer smaller breasts, why wouldn't it be those who have no interest in having children. Makes sense.

There are some facts, however, that came as a surprise, even almost a shock. In particular, I am referring to the two facts about health. Those seemed amazing to me.

Needless to say, I am going to show this article to my girlfriend, so that she understands that my fascination is purely for both of our health benefits!

Think she'll buy it?


"The 9 Weirdest Facts About Boobs Society’s continuous fascination with breasts has led to a bunch of quirky scientific studies over time with some wacky findings you wouldn’t believe"

An Alternet article by Jodie Gummow…
http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/9-weirdest-facts-about-boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment