Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back From Short Trip

If you follow my blog page, you may have noticed the strange timing of the "On This Day in History" for August 30th, which was released on the 29th. This was because I went on a short trip with my son, and wanted to make sure to get that particular day done.

Also, you might have noticed that I did not post anything yesterday. That also is due to the trip. I had no internet access while there.

My son and I went on a short trip to the Buffalo/Niagara Falls/Toronto region, from this past Thursday, until Saturday.

It was a lot of fun, and I intend to write quite a bit more about it later.

For now, my fatigue has won out, and I will leave it at that for this particular blog entry, with further details about the trip to come a bit later.

Thanking everyone in advance (too presumptuous?) for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment