Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Banned Australian Condom Commercial

I thought that this was just too rich not to share. Found it on Facebook but, alas, admit to being worried about what some other people, perhaps particularly my family, might say or think. I've already had a few people act offended by something that I posted.

But this made me laugh out loud, because it is just too funny. The nonchalant approach of the actors in this commercial is the best!

It also makes me wonder just how far removed, or not, we are from the Puritanical approach here in the United States. Truth be told, this really is not a big deal. No nudity, although it is obviously very suggestive. But really, in late hours when kids are supposed to be in bed anyway, what would be the harm, really? And, even if kids did see it, what does it say about us?

Frankly, it reminds me of a great quote from John Lennon: "We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight."

Anyway, here is the link to the commercial. You can judge it on it's merits, if you wish. But personally, I recommend just watching it, enjoying it, and getting a good laugh in.


Banned Australian Condom Commercial :

http://vitaminl.tv/video/1542?ref=fbs

No comments:

Post a Comment