Monday, January 20, 2014

Babies Can Remember Music From Womb!

I thought this was rather interesting.

When my son was still in his mommy's belly, I remember toying with the possibility of playing classical music to him, since I had heard the same thing, and that classical music was allegedly supposed to make babies smarter, and had a calming effect.

Not sure if that is true or not. I did play classical music from time to time in the car and at home when he was a baby, but it is hard to tell if I did it enough to make an impact or not. Guessing that you would have to do it regularly, to really drill it home, and I did not.

Still, this was an interesting article that seemed reminiscent of what i was hearing back then. Here's the link:


"Babies remember music which was played to them in the womb months after their birth" Oct 30, 2013 21:14   by Anthony Bond,of Mirror.co.uk,  October 30, 2013:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/babies-remember-music-played-womb-2658237#ixzz2ofBo3Zi4 

No comments:

Post a Comment