Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Some Things You Probably Did Not Know About Stephen King

Now, my last two posts were about movies from two of the greatest years of movies in my lifetime. Both years featured great film adaptations from one of my favorite authors - Stephen King.

Not all of the movie adaptations of his works were very good. There have been some stinkers there, frankly.

Most people know that reading the books usually ends up being better and far more rewarding than just simply seeing the movies, in any case. There is more than a little truth to that, based on my own experiences.

In any case, if you, like me, are a fan of Stephen King, this seemed to be an article that would be right up your alley, and thus, worth sharing.

I'll admit, I did not know quite a few of these facts, as well!

Read it yourself by clicking on the following link:


"20 THINGS YOU (PROBABLY) DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT STEPHEN KING" by Shortlist.com:

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/books/20-things-you-(probably)-didnt-know-about-stephen-king

No comments:

Post a Comment