Friday, January 31, 2014

Study in Norway

Boy, I wish I had known about this during my younger years!

There are opportunities to study abroad in Norway, with expenses paid! Imagine living and studying in a Scandinavian country, with high quality, funded education!

Of course, you have to qualify, but still, that sounds like a pretty awesome opportunity to me! I would have loved to have gone there to study, before having my son and other responsibilities that obviously take precedence now.

Still, it seemed like a good idea to share this information, once I found out about it, because you never know. Maybe someone reading this might be interested in finding out more information, for themselves or someone in their lives.

In any case, here is the link:

http://www.studyinnorway.no/Tuition-Scholarships/Tuition-fees

No comments:

Post a Comment