Monday, January 20, 2014

The Best TV Shows of All Time!?

Ran into this a few weeks back, and thought it was interesting. Can't say that I totally agree with these picks, or the order.

Not familiar with The Sopranos, admittedly. But Seinfeld at Number 2? My experience is that Seinfeld is a series that you generally either love or hate, with humor that you either find really funny, or not so much. I am familiar with Seinfeld, and even enjoyed watching it from time to time. But what turned me off was the fixation that certain people had with the show, and after a while, it felt like it was bring crammed down my throat. Now, I can't even stand to watch the show, and turn it off as quickly as possible if and when it comes on. It is just a source of irritation for me these days. Just completely overblown and very overrated.

Yet, they gave it the nod as the second best television show of all time on this list.

In any case, it is interesting to peruse through this list, and so I thought it would be best to share it here. Please, let me know what your thoughts are on the subject.

Here is the link:

"TV Guide Magazine's 60 Best Series of All Time" by Bruce Fretts and Matt Roush of TV Guide, Dec 23, 2013:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/TV-Guide-Magazine-60-Best-Series-1074962.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment