Thursday, January 30, 2014

What Ever Happened to the "Shining" Twins?

It was one of the most iconic - and haunting - scenes in movie history.

The twins from the Shining, suddenly showing up in a hallway that should be empty, and urging Danny to play with them...forever, and ever...and ever!

Sometimes, when I walk the halls of the buildings that I work at on my weekend job, when the facility is closed for business except for a very few people, I find myself thinking back to that scene, and feeling a small chill up my spine.

But, they are real people, and just actresses. Or are real people, and not the ghosts that most people identify them with as a result of that movie.

This article came at a decent time, given that Stephen King just wrote Dr. Sleep, the follow up novel to The Shining.

Here is a link to an article about them, and what they are up to now:


"See 'The Shining' Twins All Grown Up" by Hallie Stephens of Yahoo Celebrity, January 29, 2014:

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/see-shining-twins-grown-000357375.html?vp=1

No comments:

Post a Comment