Friday, March 21, 2014

Indiana Jones To Make Big Screen Return?

So, this was exciting, when I first saw it.

A couple more Indiana Jones movies? Yeah, I'm up for that!

The thing is, the last one was not nearly as good, admittedly, as I had been hoping for. Not that it was a bad movie, per se. But it did not feel like it was on the same level as any of the original three. In fact, it felt nowhere near as good as the first three.

I do hope that they make the two Indiana Jones movies that they are thinking of doing, but I hope that these will be good ones, and not just junk. As a fan of Indiana Jones, I would hate to see the franchise go downhill, like Star Wars did.

In any case, if you are interested, here is the link:

"Harrison Ford to whip up TWO more Indiana Jones movies!" by Karly Rayner, February 26, 2014:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/02/25/harrison-ford-to-whip-up-two-more-indiana-jones-movies-1253217?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=harrison-ford-to-whip-up-two-more-indiana-jones-movies&subscribe_to=1253217#!xGygT

No comments:

Post a Comment