Thursday, April 24, 2014

Everyday Rudeness List

Somehow, you just knew that cell phones were going to figure prominently in this list. There is something about them that seems to make people feel immune to distractions from the outside world while they are texting their all important messages. Hell, we've all seen people texting while driving, despite all of the warnings and police crackdowns by now!

I was actually surprised that cell phones only took up one thing on this list, because frankly, it could have applied to more than that.

Surprisingly, I am actually only guilty of a couple of these things (and only on occasion). For the most part, my parents raised me right, to try and respect other people. Many Americans are shocked to learn that I am French, because they feel that I do not match the stereotype of French people being rude. The fact that they believe in such a stereotype, more often than not after not having met a French person in their life, would pass as pretty rude in my book. But that, of course, is another story altogether.

In any case, here is the article on rude things that you might be doing on a typical day:

"The 12 Rudest Things You're Doing On A Daily Basis" by Brie Dyas Posted: 04/21/2014

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brie-dyas/rudest-things-daily-basis_b_5186799.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

No comments:

Post a Comment