Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Millionaires Unite to Defeat Minimum Wage" by Andy Borowitz

I really liked the way Andy Borowitz titled this article (at least I assume he did that, since he wrote the article).

It reminds me of one from just a few days ago, where huge oil corporations and billionaires had unearthed a sinister plan by 97% of the world's scientists, and exposed the global warming theory as a fraud.

Admittedly (or obviously), I have long been a fan of tongue in cheek humor, as you could well guess.

And this article I recommend, just for that title alone!

Take a look!



"Millionaires Unite to Defeat Minimum Wage" by Andy Borowitz of The New Yorker, April 30, 2014:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2014/04/millionaires-unite-to-defeat-minimum-wage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment