Thursday, June 12, 2014

World Cup: Bloomberg Predicts Brazil-Spain Final

So, yesterday, I gave my own predictions of what I believe will happen in this World Cup tournament.

Of course, I am hardly the only one doing this. Bloomberg made their own prediction and, as it turns out, at least the final that they projected is more or less similar to what I predicted. It's just hard to imagine Brazil not doing extremely well during this tournament, and you have to consider Spain one of the huge favorites, if only for all of the experience that they have racked up in these major tournaments over the last eight or so years.

Take a look for yourself, and see what you think:





World Cup: Bloomberg projects Brazil-Spain final, USMNT to fail to advance from Group of Death


http://sports.yahoo.com/news/world-cup-bloomberg-projects-brazil-182800200--mls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment