Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Original 14 NFL Teams

No, it's not NFL seasons yet. And I'm still quite taken by the World Cup, as well as by Wimbledon.

But that said, I ran into this article, which I was actually unable to download without problems.

Maybe you will have more success, but these answers.com pages are always killers for me. Interesting subjects, but horrendous websites (for me).

It is an interesting subject, again. I can think of a few teams that are definite original franchises, including the Green Bay Packers, the Chicago Bears, the Arizona (then Chicago) Cardinals, and my New York Giants. Also, Washington, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and I think, the Philadelphia Eagles. Maybe the Detroit Lions, too.

But fourteen? Dating back o I'm not sure when? Maybe you guys know?

If not, see if this website works for you better than it did for me.



Here is the link to the site:



The 14 Original NFL Teams by answers.com:

http://football.answers.com/teams/the-14-original-nfl-teams?param4=fb-us-de-sports&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=ssde-all#slide=1

No comments:

Post a Comment