Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The South

Okay, I think it's time to wrap up the trip to the South that we took, which ended now on this day a month ago!

I have an entire trip up north, to New England, the Maritimes, and the Gaspesie (the fishing peninsula at the southeastern extremity of Quebec province) to begin posting about now.

Still, the memories from that trip to the South (the first trip to the "real" South that I have ever taken) will last, and should remain mostly pleasant.

Here are some more pictures from that trip, some of which may already have been published, and others which probably were not yet so published. I will look through my pictures, to see which one have been published, and which ones remain on either camera.

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures!





















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment