Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Video Games Are Not All Bad

No, I am not the biggest fan of video games, admittedly.

Yet, I recognized that there is some skill involved in some of the video games, and that there might be some good that comes from them, assuming that they are done in moderation.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

So, it seemed appropriate to post a blog with a link to an article that actually suggests that video games can do some good for kids, assuming they are not allowed to play too much. I try and keep my son to reasonable limits, but when I'm not there? Well....

I will try and show this to his mom, in hopes that we can find a way to make sure that our beautiful son doesn't get too wrapped up with the video games, although perhaps some good can come from his recent obsession with video games, after all.

Here is the link:


9 Health Effects of Playing Too Many Video Games by answers.com:

http://www.answers.com/article/1204222/9-health-effects-of-playing-too-many-video-games?param4=fb-us-de-health&param1=health&param2=676411&param5=5&param6=6#slide=1

No comments:

Post a Comment