Thursday, September 11, 2014

15 Astonishing Little-Known Destinations Worth Traveling To

So, I have been thinking about traveling quite a bit lately, even though I really have no business doing so. My money is short, and the wait until the next viable vacation dates is long.

Also, I took two very nice trips earlier this summer, to places that I have never been before, as well as to places that I rarely have gone to before.

Still, I find myself thinking about traveling a lot these last weeks, even more than I usually do. Not sure why, exactly, but there you have it.

To that end, I happened to stumble upon these articles, and thought that they would be worth sharing here.

The first is a link to nice, but often overlooked, travel destinations (some of them I would have assumed were pretty well known, although I could be mistaken). The other were interesting tips on packing, mostly.

Both could prove valuable, and so, here are the links:



http://guff.com/15-astonishing-little-known-destinations-worth-traveling-to/



http://news.distractify.com/dark/trivial-facts/24-travel-tips-that-will-change-your-life-forever/?v=1

No comments:

Post a Comment