Friday, September 26, 2014

See What Your Favorite Dead Rock Stars

I think that I actually shared this once before, but since my brother shared this link with me yesterday, and I had a kick looking at it (again), I thought it would be worth posting, even if I already posted it once before (and I think I did).

So, without further ado, here is a link to what famous dead musicians would look like today if they were still alive.



See What Your Favorite Dead Rock Stars Would Look Like If They Were Still Alive by Jeff Giles November 21, 2013:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/dead-rock-stars-today/?promo




And here was a link that I thought was interesting, about actors that no one wants to work with, presumably because they are like prima donnas, on some level.

Here's the link:


11 actors everyone hates to work with published in Death and Taxes In Entertainment by Brian Abrams•Aug 22, 2013:

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/204250/11-actors-everyone-hates-to-work-with/?-0

No comments:

Post a Comment