Sunday, October 12, 2014

Not As Active Lately

I apologize that my activity here with "The Charbor Chronicles" has been slowing down as of late.

There are a lot of things going on with my life right about now, and these have just been really occupying my time and energy.

I'll be honest; I cannot say that this will be alleviated in the very near future. At this point in time, it has really been that hectic!

So, again, apologies, but I do intend to remain active, and write regularly on this blog page.

But that said, I have been thinking about this very thing lately, and decided that in 2015, I will focus much less on the quantity of blog entries, and try to focus much more on the quality of them. So, with that said, I'll finish off the year with the "On This Day in History" blog entries, but unless I do the major revisions that I originally had in mind when I began to do them, they probably will not continue as a regular feature beginning in January of 2015.

And speaking of 2015, I am actually looking forward to the upcoming year more than I remember doing in a long time.

Why?

Because this year has absolutely sucked for me, truth be told. Sometimes, you know, you have a bad day, or a bad week, or even month or year.

Well, 2014 has been exactly that for me. Just a bad year. Whenever there is news, it seems either to be outright bad news, or to have not such great implications down the road. I'm ready for a change and, even if it's merely psychological, I cannot say that it will sadden me to see this particular year go, honestly.

I want to make changes in my life, and will try and go ahead with this in the new year, whether I am where I want to be or not when it comes. At this point, having just turned 40, I am trying to benefit from the wisdom of my years, and to be appreciative for all that I have been blessed with, while also focusing more than ever before, hopefully, no what I can give back.

Let's see if I can really achieve this, though. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment