Sunday, November 9, 2014

Berlin Remembers Fascinating History 25 Years After Fall of Wall

Well, it has been 25 years to the day since the Berlin Wall finally fell!

Unbelievable, where did the time go? I remember it very well, and I guess it is hard to believe also that I am old enough to say that I remember such a historical event like this vividly, almost as if it were yesterday! That is a bit of a depressing thought!

But that the Berlin Wall fell, and did so peacefully, and was a product of the will of the people is inspiring!

I wrote a couple of articles about that with my newest job at the Guardian Liberty Voice, and hope that you guys are willing to take a look! It helps me out if you do, and I would like to say that it is well written (but you be the judge).

This one is about the history of the city of Berlin, with particular emphasis, obviously, on the Berlin Wall itself.

Enjoy:


Berlin Remembers Fascinating History 25 Years After Fall of Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment