Sunday, November 30, 2014

Facebook Likes Fraud

The title for this particular blog entry was the original title of my article on Guardian Liberty Voice, although I was asked to change it. But I really liked the title, because it has several different dimensions to it, even if the editors did not like it.

This is an article about what appears to be a scam that sees Facebook profiting in pretty much every scenario. It took me quite a while to write this article, which I had wanted to do since easily last month, and possibly since before I actually graduated the crash course on writing and became a certified writer (in Nevada) for the Guardian Liberty Voice. The delay was a lack of timely articles on the subject, although that finally changed a few days ago, and I jumped on the opportunity to finish this article once and for all.

Facebook Likes Practices Come Into Question

http://guardianlv.com/2014/11/facebook-likes-practices-come-into-question/

No comments:

Post a Comment