Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mad Men

Well, I don't know about any of you, but I, for one, have been waiting for this second half of the season all year. It still seems strange that they divide seasons between what would normally be two seasons. Or is that just me?

In any case, it helps them with the anticipation. At least for now. There may be a point where it gets old, but we have not quite gotten there, yet.

In any case, we are getting closer to it now! I know, it is still the middle of dreary winter. Yet, it is mid-January. Another six or so weeks, and it will be March, the month when spring usually begins.

So, on many levels, we are almost there. And this is one of the things that I have been looking forward to for some time.

A little bit on the upcoming Mad Men shows to end the series run.




https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-mad-men--final-season---each-episode-feels-like-the-finale-of-the-show--201413866.html

No comments:

Post a Comment