Monday, January 19, 2015

Rex Ryan Promises Buffalo Bills Will be 'Bullies"

Once again, Rex Ryan is making guarantees, this time with another team, another town, and another uniform.

Ryan has essentially promised that the Bills will become "bullies" to the rest of the league.

We'll see.

I like the Buffalo Bills, and I obviously like the New York Jets, my second favorite team following the Giants.

However, Ryan and his guarantees make it hard for me to root for the guy, and make it tougher for me to root for the team. I never was as indifferent towards the Jets as I was this season, with Ryan as coach, and Michael Vick as part-time starting quarterback.

To his credit, however, at least Ryan stopped short of guaranteeing a Super Bowl for Buffalo.

Maybe he's learning some measure of humility.

Again, we'll see.

Here is the link to the article that got me on this topic:


Brash and bold, Ryan vows to build Buffalo Bills into bully By JOHN WAWROW (AP Sports Writer), January 14, 2015:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brash-bold-ryan-vows-build-buffalo-bills-bully-190154128--nfl.html;_ylt=A0LEV0XmRrtU76IAMAlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzODNjYTU3BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDU01FODM3XzEEc2VjA3Nj

No comments:

Post a Comment