Thursday, February 26, 2015

Feeling Sick

I am not going to be able to write as much today as I have in blog entries of the past, since I feel fatigued, worn down, and crappy.

Yesterday evening, my throat hurt a little - but only a little bit. It kind of felt like my throat was dry, but I understood that it might be sickness. As the night progressed, and I felt progressively worse, certainty was achieved. I was sick.

Now, a day later, and it feels worse still. It was a sore throat, sniffling and coughing yesterday. It has grown to feeling achy all over my body. It is not too severe, but I feel that mild pain on my arms and legs, and my limbs feel shaky and weak. Basically, I'm dragging.

But I must get through today, the work day. Tomorrow is a day off, and I can catch up on rest.

For today, however, there really is no choice but to get through it.

As of right now, I will go back a bit to some past blog entries that have not yet been published, and see if any are ready and fit enough to be published now.


No comments:

Post a Comment