Thursday, March 19, 2015

Scream 4

Remember those Scream movies from the 1990's?

They were fun! No, they were not generally as scary as some other horror movies, such as the original Halloween.

But they could be scary, and they were a lot of fun, appealing to a young audience (which included me, at the time).

Sometimes, usually around Halloween, I make a point of watching the original three movies, just for fun.

That said, I have to admit that I never did see the fourth installment, and I even heard about the fifth installment of that movie as well. It is theoretically going to be released either in 2016 or 2017, according to some sources, and will feature Oprah Winfrey. Then again, there is speculation that it might not be released at all.

Maybe it will be released, and maybe it will not. However, Scream 4 was definitely released, and although I have not even seen it yet, it seemed like as good a time as any to post this blog entry with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment