Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick’s Day History

Hey guys!

I wrote an article last night that, after some considerable back and forth, was finally published a little earlier this evening!

This was in the tradition that I have been trying to keep with writing about the history of holidays - although I am still kicking myself for missing Valentine's Day, which had an interesting history that I would have loved to write an article for in the Guardian Liberty Voice.

Still, in any case, at least I was able to get this one done, and now, it is published. Truth be told, I liked the old picture that I had a lot better than the one that was actually accompanying this article.

So, please take a look at the finalized, now published article about the history of St. Patrick's Day, and learn some interesting facts that might dispel some popular myths and misconceptions about this particular holiday. Here's the link below:



St. Patrick’s Day History

No comments:

Post a Comment