Monday, April 20, 2015

Branch Brook Park Visit - April 19, 2015



So, yes. My son and I went to Branch Brook Park again, for our annual pilgrimage of sorts to the cherry blossom festival held there every year.

The weather was just perfect in New Jersey this weekend, which also happened to be my first weekend off entirely in a couple of weeks. Moreover, I had worked twelve straight nights without a day off, and was in need of a well-timed break like this.

On Saturday, my girlfriend and I visited Duke Farms, and on Sunday, my son and I visited Branch Brook Park. We also finished the third in the Percy Jackson series, and began the fourth book, which was pretty exciting!

We then left for a tasty lunch at 25 Burgers on Route 46, before getting some ice cream at Curly's, off of Route 23.

Again, the weather could not have been more ideal for such an active weekend, and I am very thankful!

Here are some of my personal favorite pictures from this year's trip to Branch Brook Park:













No comments:

Post a Comment