Monday, June 15, 2015

Correction From Yesterday's Sports Update Post

The NBA used to have a format in the NBA Finals series where the team with home court advantage played the first two games and the last two games at home, if it went the distance. The other team had three straight games at home in the middle.

Apparently that changed, somewhere along the way, although I am not entirely certain when it changed.

I made the prediction that Cleveland could not afford to lose last night's game in Cleveland, and then face two straight games at Golden State, and hope to win. However, last night's game was at Golden State.

So, even though the Cavs lost the game, I do not believe that their chances are completely gone. The Warriors won a home game yesterday, giving the Cavs a chance to respond in Game 6.

That changes things, and even though I believe the Warriors will still win the series, I just wanted to acknowledge my mistake and make the correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment