Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Birthday to Stephen King!





Some pictures I found recently of chalk sketches of the great writer himself.

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite authors, Stephen King. He is now 68 years old.

King recently was rewarded the National Medal of Arts by President Barack Obama, for his contribution to American letters. He has authored over fifty novels, which makes him a remarkably prolific writer.

I have read almost all of his books, and am currently reading Black house, which he co-wrote with fellow horror master Peter Straub. But I am very much looking forward to the November release of his upcoming work, The Bazaar of Bad Dreams.

In any case, I just wanted to do my small part in acknowledging this man and his remarkable achievements on his birthday.


Happy birthday, Stephen King! 10 things to know about the King of Horror  BY MELANIE DOSTIS  NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, September 21, 2015




11 Books That Scared The Master of Horror, Stephen King, And Will Terrify You, Too ERIC FEFERBERG/AFP/Getty Images  AMY SACHS Aug 24 BOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment