Thursday, September 3, 2015

NFL Preseason - NY Jets 28, NY Giants 18



This was a particularly enjoyable weekend for my son and I.

In part, I really wanted to emphasize this weekend, since it was to be the last such weekend free for me for a while, probably for the foreseeable future, having just gotten another job that will occupy much of my weekends. That was why I emphasized this one so much.

But also, it is one of the last weekends of the summer, and the first weekend back from the western trip, which made this the second really active and amazing weekend in a row.

On Saturday, I took my son to a preseason NFL game between the New York Giants and the New York Jets.

Then, on Sunday, we spent most of the waking hours of the day at Wawayanda State Park, swimming and enjoying the park.

Very cool!

Unfortunately, the Giants lost. Eli Manning was probably the MVP for the Jets, throwing a key pick six to Chromartie on the Jets, handing them a 21-7 lead just before the half that the Giants simply could not bounce back from.

Still, a very cool game with excellent seats - the best that I have had for the Giants at the new stadium!







Each of these flags honored the past Super Bowl victories by the New York Giants.




We had really good seats, very close to the field, despite my son's seemingly forced smile here. 















My son and I built sandcastles at Wawayanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment