Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sunrises and Sunsets




I realized yesterday that it has been one full month since the trip to Arizona that my son and I took, even if it is hard to believe that it actually was quite that long. In fact, a month ago on this day, we finally caught our first ever glimpse of the Grand Canyon, the main reason why we took the trip to begin with.

Having posted a few blogs on that trip shortly after our return, the process suddenly stalled. When I realized yesterday that it had been a month now since the trip, and yet there were at least three blog entries partially written that had not yet seen the light of day, it made me feel a bit bad.

Then I realized that, going back much, much further, I had not even finished writing the blog entries on the eastern Canadian trip that my brother, my son, and I had taken well over a year ago now!

So, it is time to remedy that.

For the next few days, I will be posting blog entries on the trips - both of them. Since it has been a month since Arizona, I will post the entries on the one month anniversary date of the visits, beginning tomorrow with Flagstaff, then the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert, and finally, a wrap up of the Arizona trip overall.

As for the eastern Canada trip, I will post blog entries for the next several days at least that should have been published well over one year ago!

This will be the first. These were some of the pictures that I took of sunrises and sunsets during the trip. For whatever reason, I had some difficulty sleeping, in terms of waking up very, very early on some mornings, and being unable to get back to sleep, so I would take advantage of this by going out with the cameras and snapping some photographs that I thought would be nice.

See if you agree!






























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment