Wednesday, January 27, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT! Members Being Decreased on Google Blogs

I am not entirely sure why this is happening.

Still, I noticed that several members suddenly disappeared from the list of followers, and so I decided to explore a little. As it turns out, Google accounts is eliminating members from any source but Google, which will make it more difficult for people to follow these blogs.

To me, it seems like a case of if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

However, if you found yourself booted off and were not sure why, please understand that I certainly do not want to bounce anyone following this blog, but unfortunately, I also have no control over this. It is annoying and, it seems, counterproductive, not to mention a little too wrapped up in product exclusivity.

It seems like it is also the new reality. If you were following before and are still interested, please feel welcome to come back and rejoin! You are always welcome here!

No comments:

Post a Comment