Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Newly Discovered: A Vast Underground “Ocean” Underneath The Earth’s Surface

This was a pretty fascinating story.

No, I am not a scientist. Far from it.

Funny, because my grandfather actually was a scientist, although I did not myself acquire those kinds of skills. My son, on the other hand, has shown some early indications that he might be so inclined, which is wonderful.

Anyway, just because I personally do not have any particularly impressive skills with comprehending science, does not mean that it is not fascinating. Especially given the modern technology at our disposal these days.

We seem to just be finding out some new, mind-blowing things on a weekly basis. Sometimes, it seems like it is on a daily basis.

That said, this was an article that I ran into, and it seemed fascinating, the thought of this giant underground ocean underneath our feet. So, it seemed worth sharing.


Here is the link:


A Giant Underground “Ocean” Has Been Discovered Beneath The Earth’s Surface by Anna LeMind  Jun 19, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment