Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year Ball Rising

When my son and I went to the city the other day, we not only enjoyed the Christmas Tree and holiday lights at Rockefeller Center, but also the extremely bright lights of Times Square. He sounded excited when I told him that tomorrow (this was the night before New Year's Eve), this very famous place would be filled up to the brim, and that all eyes would be cast upwards, to watch the ball coming down.

As we were there, they actually lifted the ball up, which was unique and cool! I told him that his mom and I had been there to see the ball drop once, back in the year 2000. This was another thing that he seemed to get excited about. Now, here we were, watching them raise the ball up.

So, I took a video, and thought it worth sharing. Thought that this was perhaps a hopeful sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment