Thursday, June 29, 2017

Canada Dollars

Trips to Canada have been a frequent occurrence for my family,  and especially for me,  for a long time now.

During those trips,  there have been times when I have come back with some extra money that I never spentwhile up there. Usually,  that can come in handy for the next trip up there.

Well,  on one of thosetrips,  I returned with a surprising amount of money - well over  $150. For a while,  I kept these bills,  but definitely needed them for this trip.

So,  I will not have them for very long.

That said,  I thought that it might be a good idea to take some pictures of these bigger bills, before I go up there and spend them.

And so,  here are some pictures of the larger Canadian paper currency.

















1 comment:

  1. Check out Money Bags here, flaunting his loot. [Insert winking smilie here]

    ReplyDelete