Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Beautiful Sunset on A Warm Summer Sunday's Eve in Hillsborough

A couple of evenings ago, while driving from northern New Jersey to Hillsborough following Father's Day with the family, I caught a glimpse of a beautiful sunset out of the corner of me eye.

When I instinctively turned to take a closer look, it was stunningly beautiful. The sun was a perfect, bright orb hanging low in the sky, appearing to hang just above the trees on the far end of a beautiful green lawn.

So, I stopped, and decided to take a picture. It seemed amazing to me, when I took these pictures, that the sun was sinking as fast as it apparently was. Also, the colors were not quite as rich in these pictures as they were when seen with the naked eye.

Still, these pictures have a quality of their own, as they make it appear much darker than it actually was. Usually, it is quite the opposite with cameras.

In any case, just thought I would share them here:






Hillsborough, NJ - June 18, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment