🏈🏈🏈🏈
Years ago, I saw the Buffalo Bills in the preseason three times in a span of for years or so. The first game was played in Toronto against the Colts in 2010, I believe. Then I saw the Bills against the Steelers (think it was 2012) and the Lions (in 2013). would finally be in the Super Bowl again this postseason, their end came earlier than I wanted or expected.
I have been wanting to go to another one ever since, particularly during the Josh Allen era. Seems like it should have been easier even than when I went to those games back then, once my parents moved to a town not even two hours away from Buffalo (on a good day).
Yet somehow, I had not managed to make it to a single game. Always tried to, but it just never quite worked out. The games were scheduled right in the middle of a work block last year, requiring me to need to use up several days off that were getting a bit too rare for my comfort by that point. Other years, it as something similar.
This time, I was determined to make it happen.
I saw that there was a preseason game between the visiting Panthers and the Bills which fell on a weekend this summer. But it was a weekend off from my main job. If I could take off a couple of days - and this time I actually had a few extra in my pocket - and find a way out of my weekend job, finally I would manage to get to a game.
So I worked it out. Took the days off during the weekdays required to make a mini vacation. Then I found some decent seats at a reasonable price. And I was on my way.
Finally, another Bills game.
Now, I know some people will be dismissive because this was just a preseason game, right?
Hey, so be it. Fact is that preseason games are more affordable and you can generally find very good seats available. Also, the weather is more accommodating. In fact, there are a lot of reasons why I generally prefer going to these games rather than the regular season games.
To me, they seem like a win - win.
And so, I went to this particular game, which proved to be a very enjoyable one.
The weather was perfect. The stadium was impressive. All in all, we had a good time.
Below are some of the pictures that I took and which seemed worth sharing here.
Enjoy.





















No comments:
Post a Comment