Tuesday, July 28, 2026

⚽️FIFA Deserves Some Crap For Their Transparent De Facto Support of Argentina⚽️

 



Argentina was never my favorite team in international tournaments. But in 2022, I began to grow a bit tired of them. By 2024, after that stupid song they chanted after winning the Copa America, I began to actively root against them.

After this World Cup, I honestly cannot stand them anymore. They have become far and away the international side which I least respect and want to see enjoy any success.

The thing is, FIFA sure seemed to love them. The refs always seemed to side with Argentina in every major controversial call. It began to not only be obvious, but obnoxious beyond anything that I had seen before in team sports. That a high-profile team will get calls to go in their favor is to be expected. But it was so blatant, and so unfair, during this past World Cup that it got to be, frankly, disgusting. 

There should be some ramifications. I mean, serious ramifications. They thrust a frankly undeserving Argentina side on the whole world. Frankly, it felt like Argentina could and should have been eliminated against Cape Verde and then especially against Egypt, a side who truly got robbed. Still, Argentina got the calls to go their way against Switzerland and Spain.

So I am glad that they lost. So, apparently, is much of the rest of the world.

Let's get a break from Argentina for a nice, looooong time after this okay?






FIFA Faces Massive Backlash As Argentina Players Get Banned After World Cup Final by Goal Rivals 

https://youtu.be/gDtQD0xdCs4?si=1BehZkVOEzc9u5Go

FIFA Faces Massive Backlash As Argentina Players Get Banned After World Cup Final

No comments:

Post a Comment