Thursday, July 10, 2014

Going on Vacation (Yes, Again)

No, I'm not rich or anything.

But I am taking yet another vacation, only weeks after my last one. it was not my choice exclusively to do it this way and, quite frankly given my extremely limited financial circumstances, it was actually not the way that I would have wanted to do it.

Alas, as the saying goes, it is what it is.

Yes, I am heading off on another trip, not having even completed the posts from the previous trips (although I will try hard to complete them very soon when I get back).

In any case, I completed the "On This Day in History" series for the days that I'll be missing, and won't be able to access the web with any measure of consistency (at least, not that I am aware of, but we'll see).

So, here is me saying a temporary goodbye yet again, as I go off with my brother and my son to New England and eastern Canada.

Looking forward to seeing you guys here soon again (and hopefully with plenty of new pictures and stories to share)!

No comments:

Post a Comment