Friday, August 12, 2016

Olympics in Rio Already Witness Shocking Upset in Men's Tennis


I wrote this article for the Guardian Liberty Voice recently, and it was published without my quite knowing it. Frankly, I thought there was some kind of a problem initially, because suddenly, there were constant calls from them for some kind of training, over and over again.

However, when I accessed the account to check up on it, and possibly write someone a not about it, it was revealed that this article, which admittedly wass already outdated  by the time that it was published (I swear that this was not my fault!), is by now really outdated, as tennis is moving into the medal round at this time, as the weekend approaches.

Still, as I am about to leave for vacation, it was nice to get an article in for the Guardian Liberty Voice, at least just before the vacation. There might be another, and I will work on it later on tonight, but for now, at least it seems worth sharing this particular article here:

Please take a look at the article by clicking on the link below:




Olympics in Rio Already Witness Shocking Upset in Men's Tennis:

http://guardianlv.com/2016/08/olympics-in-rio-already-witness-shocking-upset-in-mens-tennis/





These are some of the articles that helped me to write this particular article:

Rio 2016 Olympics: Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, and the world number one hoodoo by Eurosport UK, August 8, 2016:

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/rio/2016/rio-2016-olympics-novak-djokovic-roger-federer-and-the-world-number-one-hoodoo_sto5712842/story.shtml


http://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports/news/g6740/the-sights-of-the-pikes-peak-international-hillclimb-2016/?src=ign_ai&mg=roa&dom=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment