Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Admiring the Full Perspective of the Ancient Sequoia Trees & Pictures of the California Redwoods "Avenue of the Giants" From 2016






One of the places I always wanted to go to, and especially to take my son to see, were the California Redwoods. Those were the biggest trees that I ever saw.

Indeed, I saw some big trees on each of my trips out to the Pacific Northwest. But I was not even aware that there were some as far east as Nevada, which is pretty cool.

In any case, this link below is all about pictures that might help the viewer to appreciate the full size of one of those giant sequoia trees.

Below that, for the first time in years, I am including some of the pictures from the trip that my son and I took back in 2016 to the California Redwoods. It seemed opportune for Earth Day.

Enjoy!




The 3,200-year-old giaпt tree is so hυge that it takes 15 people to hυg it all Nature bold-ellis · April 20, 2023:

https://nano-machine-manga.com/62414/

















No comments:

Post a Comment