Monday, May 28, 2018

Trump Honors Himself For Memorial Day, Reminds Americans to Be Thankful for His Presidency

On this Memorial Day, President Trump wants you to remember...well, him, actually. He wants you to appreciate the sacrifices of the brave veterans who put their life on the line so that he could reach the White House, and to recognize just how blessed we are to have him serving as the president. 

As CNN aptly put it, Trump really puts the ME in Memorial Day. 

Here was what President Trump tweeted earlier today:

Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!  8:58 AM - May 28, 2018

For those of you who might not fully understand, I took the liberty of translating the tweet from President Trump on Memorial Day: 

Look at me! Brave veterans sacrificed everything so that this country could elect me President. Since then, I have rewarded their brilliant decision to vote for me by being the Greatest President in American history, and it's not even close! Things are great in America. They've never been better, and please don't forget to thank me, and vote for me. Oh, also, the brave men and women who actually served in wars and died for the country, so that I could dodge the draft myself and fulfill my destiny to become YOUR PRESIDENT!




Donald Trump just put the 'Me' in his Memorial Day tweet by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large, Mon May 28, 2018:


No comments:

Post a Comment