Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Harvard Study Finds That More Guns Do Not Necessarily Lead To More Deaths

Okay, so I have definitely voiced my opinion advocating stronger gun control laws. That does not mean that I want President Obama, or the government in general, actively going around, taking guns away from people. But background checks and other measures to make sure that guns do not wind up in the hands of people that could and probably should raise red flags seems sensible and obvious to me.

But that said, I want to hear both sides of an argument.

So, in fairness, here is the link to an article about a Harvard study that suggests, actually, that there is no evidence that more guns leads to more gun deaths.



"Harvard: More Guns Doesn’t Mean More Deaths posted by M Caulfield September 24, 2013

http://www.exposingthetruth.co/guns-deaths/#axzz2gGoVIBfJ

No comments:

Post a Comment