Monday, February 17, 2014

Richest American Presidents

Is this such a good idea?

I don't know. I'm not sure. But what I do know is that the President of Uruguay is a common man, who drives a regular car (nothing special) to work everyday. He lives i very modest means, and this seems to help him to relate to regular people - the people that he is supposed to be representing.

Then again, there seem to be some pretty good Presidents on the list. I was surprised by some of the names on the list, although why is beyond me. After all, powerful men tend to be rich men, and quite often, the President is among the elites financially.

In any case, n honor of President's Day, here is a related article about the richest men to have held the highest office in the United States:

"The ten richest U.S. presidents" by Ashley C. Allen

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ten-richest-u-presidents-173531275.html

No comments:

Post a Comment