Friday, June 19, 2015

La Belle Shipwreck on Display in Austin, Texas

Not sure if everyone has already cemented their travel plans for this summer already or not. I am still in the planning phase, admittedly, but have strong leanings towards where my son and I will be headed later this summer.

One place that we are not headed is Austin, Texas, although someday I really would like to visit the Lone Star State. Ironically, that is one place that my son has been to that I have not.

It's just not going to happen this year.

However, just in case there is someone who still wants to make vacation plans and stumbles on this article, this is one cool thing to definitely check out in the Austin, Texas area. This is La Belle Shipwreck, and it sure looks cool!





Here is the link:


One Cool Thing: La Belle Shipwreck, Austin, Texas By: Jil McIntosh Special to the Star, Published on Fri May 01 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment