Thursday, November 23, 2017

Being Thankful # 12...

Last year, I started posting about some things that I am thankful for, just as a reminder to me, and presumably to my readers, to be appreciative of the little things. The last one, to my knowledge, came on Thanksgiving Day, fittingly enough.

But a year has now passed, and I never did post another one. Yet, as I read this particular blog from last year, it felt like I pretty much nailed what to be thankful for last year, at least to some degree. So, I will simply report what I wrote last year, but will add this last little bit: I am thankful that my son seems to be very healthy and happy, and at least appears to be doing much better in school this year than he was last year!

Here (below) is what I wrote for Thanksgiving Day last year:



Thanksgiving Day is today. So, what better time to write a blog about being thankful for things than today, right?

So, let me get to it.

Once again, I am thankful to be able to share and enjoy this Thanksgiving meal with family and friends.

Also, I am very thankful for the relative good health of those family members and friends, as well. The older I get, the more obviously important that is, and the more appreciative I am of it.

More generally, I am thankful also for all of the blessings of life, that make the bad times, the less savory times, more easy to digest and get through.

Here's hoping that those of you reading this have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment