Thursday, November 2, 2017

Travels With My Son





Want to wish a very happy birthday to my son, who is 12 years old today! So amazing to think of how much he has grown, and how much he has transformed me. I feel so much gratitude for his presence in my life, and being a father is both the greatest responsibility, as well as the greatest privilege, that I could have ever imagined!

Thought this would be a nice opportunity to share some pictures of the two of us during some of our favorite road trips through the years - Enjoy!

A couple of pictures of my son with my brother during our trip to New England and the Maritime provinces earlier this year. The one above is at Stephen King's house in Bangor, while the one below is from a fish 'n chips place in Charlottetown, PEI.



At the Lincoln Memorial on a cold spring day in 2013.




















































































































Taking a breather at the Vermont Welcome Center, just after crossing the border from Québec province, Canada back into the United States. I forget what the name of this particular Vermont town is, however.




Pictures from the crossing into Québec province. Here, there was a museum honoring the regional Acadian past.




Two pictures of him posing by a Prince Edward Island welcome area, with the Confederation Bridge (back to New Brunswick) in the background.





No comments:

Post a Comment