Sunday, July 4, 2021

My Son & My Ex Have a New Place


My son has been excited, rejuvenated, recently. School is over, which is good. He got a new haircut (after these pictures were taken), which is also pretty cool.

The best thing, however, is that he has a new place to call home. Yes, my ex has been looking for a new place for years now, and it has met with difficulty. But they finally got a place.

One thing that is really awesome, and which he is extremely happy about, is that this means that he can stay at Butler High School, which he much prefers over West Milford High School, where he had a rough time.

I am happy for both of them, but especially for him. It has literally been years since the last time that I have seen him so happy and motivated about life. That, in turn, has done me much good.

My son's room in the new place is pictured above. It is the biggest room that he has ever had, and he has all sorts of ideas on what to do with it. He has all summer to work on it, and get it to be more or less how he wants it to be.

Again, this makes me very happy, as well as my parents. This was not only big news, but it was great news for us all, because now they likely will go ahead and sell their home, and get it off their hands, once and for all.

This place is also less than half a mile from his high school, and he feels excited about walking there regularly, and getting in some daily exercise that way. Also, he just seems excited about every aspect of this new place. Again, it is refreshing to see him so happy, and does me good.

Congratulations to them both! 

Just thought I would share the good news with some pictures of their new place. 







My son's room in the new place

https://youtu.be/UaF1f2yWIns

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great news. You'll have to tell me the address via email; I'd be curious to see where that is. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Not sure what the address is, don't remember. Right across the street from the Butler Museum, though.

      Delete
  2. Looks great! Hoping for the best and that he won't be disappointed again . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an impressive place. And trust me, I really hope that he will not have to face any disappointment again anytime soon.

      Delete