Thursday, September 7, 2017

Back to School

Yup, it's that time of the year again.

"Back to School."

I believe that New York City schools open their doors to students later today. But for most of the country, the kids are already back in school.

Much to his chagrin, my son started the new school year yesterday, and as usual, I wanted to take a picture or two, or, in this case, three.

Here they are betraying his displeasure, and that famous forced smile, which has become somewhat of a tradition for my son on the first day back in school, as he resigns himself to his fate. This year, he is a sixth grader!


My son putting up an extremely disingenuous smile (above), while in reality, he felt more like looking down and reflecting somberly on where the time went, and why the summer vacation passed by so quickly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment