Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Some Recommended Places to View the Super Bowl Parade in Philadelphia

Super Bowl LII   








Super Bowl LII Champions

Philadelphia Eagles




I was almost thinking of attending this parade myself, because I live only about an hour or so outside of Philadelphia. 

In fact, I still might, because I have never really been to a real championship parade before, although I was among the millions who poured out on the streets of Paris after France won the World Cup in 1998, and also attended championship ceremonies at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in both 2003 after the New Jersey Devils won their third Stanley Cup in nine seasons, and in January of 2012, after the Giants knocked off the Patriots to win a second Super Bowl in four years.

But even if I do not, this seemed like good information to pass along, just in case someone out there is interested in attending the Super Bowl parade in Philadelphia tomorrow. Below is the link to the article which recommends the best places to view the parade:



Best places to watch the Eagles parade by Chad Pradelli, February 6, 2018:

No comments:

Post a Comment